Problem with reducing height of image

Hi,

I’m trying to reduce the height of an image container by setting the height to something less then the image height (thus forcing the container to only show part of the image) - but i’m running into problems.

Please see this testing page

http://roodlof.nl/home-test-def/

The two rows (first one with image, second one just color) have both been set to 20vh (in the custom styling box for both elements). This looks as intended at first view, untill you scroll: then all of the rest of the image is shown below the footer. I cannot understand why this is, I’m working with X for a few years now, but I cannot recall having run into this before. Tried everything, but can’t find a solution. Is this perhaps some kind of bug?

Thank you!

Never mind - I solved it by using background-images through css instead of .

Thanks

Hey There,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.