Problem with portfolio filter

Hi, I have set up a page that contains portfolio items filtered by its categories. This is the page http://airmade.eu/projects/

The categories are three, but one doesn’t filter anything although there’s one element that have that category, i. e. “Private label”

I can’t figure out where is the problem. Can you help me please?

Thank you very much

Hey There,

I would like to check your website but it’s under construction mode.

Would you mind providing us with your admin account so we can take a closer look?

Thanks.

Hi, now the site in online, however I have created a support admin account, here is the credentials.

The same thing is happening with another portfolio item. I have need to resolve this problem, can you help me please?

Thanks

I have resolved on my own, thanks anyway.

Thanks for letting us know!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.