Hi, I already have one X PRO theme registered and am trying to purchase a licence for 2 more but I keep getting a payment error.
Can you assist? Is there an issue with your payment system?
Hi, I already have one X PRO theme registered and am trying to purchase a licence for 2 more but I keep getting a payment error.
Can you assist? Is there an issue with your payment system?
Hi There,
Can you clarify and if possible provide a screenshot of the error so I can forward to the responsible sector to take a closer look?
Thanks!
Apologies - it was my bank with a security query! All fixed.
Can I ask a question about the footer builder though? I have a text field and when I enter text into it I can’t seem to get it to save the change?
Hi There,
Please try testing for plugin conflict as it should work smoothly.
If the issue persists, please provide the URL and credentials in a secure note and point us how to replicate the issue.
Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.