Problem with Padding of Rows after Update

Dear Themeco-Support,

I updated from the former X-Theme to the newest version one on of my pages. Unfortunately I now got an error with the padding of the rows after the update. The padding was set to 5%. But now cornerstone can’t read the value correctly – it shows it as ‘5{55cb76c78b547f5b2c651c3bfa3ee9361a2d1d0affa5118de10b092bf81d1f26}’. That breaks the design of the site and deletes all paddings of all rows. What is the best solution for this problem?

Hey @dogpile,

I checked the padding of one of the rows in your home page and it looks fine (see Secure Note).

Would you mind giving us the steps you took to see the issue?

Thanks.

Dear Themeco-Support,

the problem occurs on several pages, where the rows are set on ‘no container’. You’ll find links to compare as a secure note and in the pictures attached to this post

Hey @dogpile,

I now see the issue. I am not currently sure what caused it though and also the fix for it. It looks like the % was changed to a random string. Is it ok you do the following:

  1. Install a transient cleaner plugin then remove all transients.
  2. Delete the WordPress install in your current staging site then copy your live site again to your staging. Now that you have the exact copy of your live site in staging, update X 4.6.4 to to the latest version first then switch to Pro.

You said this in your first post:

To be specific, you updated X 4.6.4 to the newest version of Pro 1.2.7? I see you’re using X 4.6.4 and Cornerstone 1.3.3 in your live site and Pro 1.2.7 in staging.

If the issue is still the same, would you mind giving us cPanel access because we need to check your database also.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.