Problem with loading Pro and saving changes

Hi,

I have a problem with Pro - it does not load and doesn’t save any changes. I have all plugins up to date, as well as Word Press and Pro - it worked very smoothly when I started - I was working on a single page, and suddenly it just stopped saving the progress - I did not make any changes anywhere else in the meantime, so it is a little bit weird.

I restored backup from the time before I made any changes hoping it will bring it back, but it did not work. I also tried changing PHP, deactivating plugins, clearing cache, checking it on different browsers and computers - it seems to freeze right after running. It shows the content on the left but the preview is a spinning circle - when I add anything or change anything on the content side and hit SAVE it just says “failed to save”.

Do you have any solution? I went through the forum here, but none of the ideas worked.

Hey @lukasz021677,

Thank you for detailing what you did already. Please provide the following info in a Secure Note and we’ll investigate.

Please note that we will deactivate 3rd party plugins. If you don’t allow that, please copy your live site to a staging server then provide the following info.

• Live or Staging Site WordPress Login URL
  • Admin username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.