Problem with links

Hi guys!
I’m having trouble with a couple of things…

#1. I’m trying to add links to this page to external Amazon pages: http://holasoyrey.com/lo-que-no-puede-faltar/
but, for some reason, it won’t let me save

#2 I’m trying to edit the Cart Checkout page with Pro and I’m getting this message “A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.”

I have deactivated all plugins and it’s still giving me the same 2 errors. I used to have a caching plugin installed (I deleted it), and somehow I think it might be related to this.
Can you help?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

Regretfully we cannot check your site because the given credentials is not working for us. The password seems incorrect. Please double check it.

1.) When you add a link, please make sure that it is a correct link. Are you adding an <a> tag? Please make sure that it is closed properly. Take this for example:

<a href="http://google.com/">Link to Google</a>

2.) You cannot edit the Cart and Check out page in Cornerstone because WooCommerce will dynamically generate a contents for these pages. You can edit it if WooCommerce is disabled.

Hope this helps.