Problem with image showing up

Image shows up in Pro editor but not on desktop live on the internet.

Hi @Shaman22,

Thank you for reaching out to us. This could only be the cache issue, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using a cache plugin) after making changes so you can see the changes on the front-end right away. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

If the issue persists then please check for the following first:

1. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  2. THEME UPDATE
  3. CHILD THEME
  4. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  5. DISABLING CACHE
  6. DISABLING CDN

If nothing helps then please get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks!

I got this error when attempting to activate Cornerstone plug-in:

Fatal error : Cannot declare class Cornerstone_Plugin_Base, because the name is already in use in /home2/wagsky0aedcc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/utility/plugin-base.php on line 6

Hello Guiseppe,

Thanks for updating in! If you activate the Pro theme, Cornerstone will be automatically deactivated. Cornerstone is already integrated with the Pro theme.

After doing the site changes or updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Fastest Cache, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

And please clear your browser cache too. You may use private browsing mode in testing your site to make sure that you are viewing the latest codes from the updates and not the cached version in your browser.

Best Regards.

Image still not showing up.

Have you checked to see if it shows up on your end?

The image is my logo in the header.

Don’t use editor to check. Just go to directly to the website. It shows up on my phone but in the desktop page break it doesn’t.

Hello Guiseppe,

I checked your site, it seems that the image you have set in the logo for the desktop or larger devices. It is not rendering. If you check the source of the image, the image source URL is taking me to the 404 pages. it means that the image is not there any more in the WordPress media or there might be a file permission issue on the image. Please find the screenshot in the secure note with the Image source URL

I would suggest you go to Header —>Bar 1 —>Inspect Image element —>You can insert a different image there since the image you have set is not previewing on both backend and frontend.

You can also check this file permission article https://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-fix-file-and-folder-permissions-error-in-wordpress/

In case if it doesn’t work for you please let us know. Please confirm with us to make changes on your site for testing purpose.

Thanks

That was it. I just re-inserted the image.

Thank you.

Awesome, glad it’s fixed now, Guiseppe!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.