Problem with IE & background image heights

Hello,

I have been tearing my hair out over the last couple of hours over a problem I am having with Internet Explorer, & the background images in certain columns on nationwidehealth.co.uk

I basically want the site to look the same as it does on other browsers such as Chrome. The images need to be the same height as the column next to them.

I have tried various things including adding an image & displaying in only on IE but that results in the image clipping or not being high enough. I cannot re-size all the images to fit exactly then set the height to the exact same as the column next to it because it won’t be responsive & only properly fit one width. I have also tried the methods on this page - https://xthemetips.com/create-columns-equal-heights/286/ - But it won’t work.

Any ideas how I can solve this problem?

Thanks

Hi There,

I Can replicate the issue on my end. Please provide your login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Thanks

Hi There,

Please add this to Theme Options > CSS

@media all and (-ms-high-contrast: none), (-ms-high-contrast: active) {
    [class^='x-bg'] {
    	height: 100vh;
    }
}

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.