Problem with header and page content interaction

I installed X Pro this week. Since installing it, I’ve started having problems with my website, specifically the interaction between the content at the top of the page and the banner. I’ve attached a screen shot outlining the problem (there are three other screen shots I wanted to include but I’m restricted to uploading just one). The issue is explained in the screen shot.

I should add that, around the same time, all sliders, regardless of where they were located on a page (i.e. top or further down), started doing this thing where they shift right and then (most of the time) back to their original position. In the rare cases where they didn’t shift back (about 10% of the time), there was a narrow vertical whith band immediately to the left of the slider. This could be resolved almost always by refreshing the page.

We’re getting ready to launch and need this resolved ASAP. Hope you can help!

Hi,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.