Problem with font templates

Hi,

I am having a problem with my font templates, I have two copies of both my body and headings fonts. When I delete the extra copies and save they just appear back on reloading the templates.

Also when I go to my page layout I don’t get to pick the font weight I want and am just displayed some weird numbers like the images below.

https://www.evernote.com/l/AHaJCKmH8GRFkYd2mvOG1pXEfW1O5NSMREUB/image.png

https://www.evernote.com/l/AHYm1G0dW61FHIATWET23HKy_cGzm3geEksB/image.png

Regards,

Mark

Hey There,

I have logged in and have seen that you have caching plugin. I have cleared the cache several times and then went to the templates > font section. I found out that you have removed the duplicates already. I re saved the changes even without doing anything and head back to the options > typography. I selected the body and content and the headings section. I deselect/selected the font family and change the font weight as well. It is now displaying properly.

Please check your site now.

On checking the site I still see headings showing like this;

https://www.evernote.com/l/AHa4c-8ssS1Ci4NPSRek9iVzd9AYCfvXzHUB/image.png

Hey @Pixel8r,

This is a recurring issue and is due to caching. The double fonts issue can sometimes be solved by just reloading the page. If that does not help then clearing caches would be the next solution. That goes the same for the font weight issue. The solution would be selecting a different font like @RueNel suggested. Please see the Secure Note.

Thanks.

Ok thanks. I have tried and I now see if I select a different font type and then back again the weights are shown.

You’re welcome, glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.