Problem with different Sticky Bars on Desktop and Mobile

Hi Support

On my DEV Site https://agenziagammapraticheauto.it, I have a problem with Header Builder.

I have 3 Bars:

  1. Top Bar (for Desktop and Mobile): NO Sticky Bar - that disappers on scroll
  2. Desktop: YES Sticky Bar (Hidden on Mobile)
  3. Mobile: YES Sticky Bar (Hidden on Desktop)

Everything works fine on Desktop (Bars 1 and 2)

BUT on Mobile, on scroll down: Top Bar desappears regulary, BUT Mobile Bar doesn’t Stick on Top, BUT appears “under” Hidden Desktop Bar

Am I doing something wrong?

Thank You

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

It’s known bug and a bit tricky, and fix isn’t available yet from the recent update but our developers are on it. For temporary fix, please add this CSS to your global custom CSS.

    .hm19.x-bar {
     transition: all 1s;   
    }
    .hm19.x-bar.x-bar-fixed {
     top: 0px !important;   
    }

Thanks!

Hi Rad

Is this Bug resolved with latest release 1.2.4?

Thank You

Hi,

Sorry, the fix is not yet included in the latest release.

You can check our changelog to see bugfix list for this version.

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thanks