Problem with creating marginless columns

Hi there,

First of all thank you so much for all the work you do! X is an awesome theme!

I’m trying to create a fullwidth column like this example here:
http://ilkkarajala.fi/a-slider-test/

I’m not going to create a slider though. Just an image.

I have activated marginless columns & changed my page settings to No container, Header & Footer. The margin still persists. Any idea how I can fix this?

I’d like the first section on my home page to be divided in two. So that I’d have a picture on the right and a blank container on the left.

I’ve activated the under construction plugin on my site so I’ll give you my login details as a secure note.

Thank you very much!

Best,
Tessa


Hey, I solved this myself.

I hadn’t removed the section padding.

Simple solution.

Thank you <3

Glad you’ve sorted it out :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.