Problem with Cornerstone with xTheme

Hello there,

I am using cornerstone, with the ethos pack of the Xtheme. I am facing this problem:

I can use only the Classic elements of the cornerstoene. I can edit the regular elements, but there is no display of them on the backside and also on the front side (the only thing I can see while using regular elements are icons on the backend. Classic elements are working fine**.Screenshots attached.**

Why are the regular elements not working, and how can I fix it?

Thank you

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, Your version of X and Cornerstone is update behind, please update both your X Theme and Cornerstone to the latest version (refer here for the latest compatible versions).

Remember to clear all caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.