Problem with Cornerstone and Shoptimizer theme v2

Hi there,

After updating to the latest version of Cornerstone the problem with ‘terms and conditions’ is fixed (see previous post: Problem with Cornerstone and Shoptimizer theme UPDATED

However frontend and backend pages build with Cornerstone are messed up :frowning:

Looking forward to your response.

grtz Marcus

Hello @Marco,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your site it seems that there is an issue of mixed content that might be blocking to load of the required JS file. I would suggest you replace the URL properly and check this again, there are many URL replacement Plugins available in WordPress which help you to replace the URL.
This article will be helpful in this:https://www.wpbeginner.com/plugins/how-to-update-urls-when-moving-your-wordpress-site/

Also, remember that the exact URL should be mentioned in Setting > General, WordPress Address and Site URL, including the protocol i.e HTTP/HTTPS.

I also noticed that you are using multiple plugins for the cache and JS/CSS minification. You are using the “Autoptimize” and “WP Fastest Cache” plugins. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache
  5. Child Theme

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copying your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi Prakash,

Thx for your reply.

I did not change anything at the site or URLs. Everything worked fine. But, after the Cornerstone update, the pages and sections/widgets build with Cornerstone are messed up in the backend and frontend.

I disabled Autoptimize and WP Fastest Cache, no result. Updated URLs with blue Velvet, messed up even more.

It’s a test environment. You can test if you want. See credentials in the previous secure note.

thx!

Hi Marcus,

Thank you for the credentials, yes I can replicate the issue, this seems to be a bug with the latest standalone Cornerstone. I’ve submitted this to our issue tracker so the developers will be made aware of it. Please stay tuned.

Thank you for understanding,

Hi,

Ok, thx.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.