Problem with 'content area dropdown' and image sizes

Hi,

After updating Cornerstone and X theme to do, almost having a heart attack as site crashed, but then managed to get it up and running again, some of the formatting has gone a bit funny.

1. On this page, all the content area dropdown boxes were the same size but now they are all different sizes…how can I fix this please? I can’t see any obvious way of doing it?

https://geologistsassociation.org.uk/council/

1. On this page, it used to look like the first image (left - small thumbnails, 4 in a row) and now while it still looks like this in cornerstone, on chrome the images are HUGE (see 2nd screenshot on the right) and the title formatting has changed. Any ideas how to fix this?

https://geologistsassociation.org.uk/gamagazine_openaccess/

Update I picked one image at random and set the width to the same as the max width and suddenly the page fixed itself - really have no idea why?!?!? But the first page is still not fixed so would still appreciate some help with this one still, just thought I’d leave this update up here in case it helps someone else!

Hello Barbara,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your given page URL, it seems that there is some JS console error.

It might be the issue of version compatibility or plugin conflict. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thanks, would be great if you could look at this for me - I’ve added a secure note.

Also just to clarify I’ve sorted #2 but still need help with #1 (Council Page).

Thanks guys

Howdy, @pollenbird! Thanks for writing in…not sure what might have changed for you, but you should be able to address the size differences by enabling Flexbox on the Column containing all of your Content Area Dropdowns and then setting the Child Placement to Column and then setting Align Horizontal to Stretch and Align Vertical to Start. This should ensure that ever item within the Column will fill the entire width of the Column itself.

Cheers!

Yay! sorted, thank you :slight_smile:

Glad to hear that, Barbara.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.