Problem with content appearing at bottom of page

Hi, I have discovered an issue with content appearing at bottom of page (Circled in Blue)

I have looked at all the usual things, plugins, I have completed updates, I have deleted sections but it still appears can you advise?

Its all rather annoying :slight_smile: LOL

Hello Gareth,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of a broken HTML or CSS syntax error. I would suggest you please check your custom CSS syntax through CSSLINT and clone your page then delete the section one by one and check which section is causing the issue.

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi Prakash, nice to speak again. Ok I went through my CSS and saw nothing that stands out. I have popped in my details to secure note below. Thanks for taking a quick look. :slight_smile:

Hey Gareth,

The issue has something to do with your Product Tables Comparison section, please double check that section because when I tried to delete it, you won’t see the issue at the bottom part.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.