Problem with color templates

Hi, I have modified the name of the colors in the template and the pages where it was applied have disappeared.
I have returned to the same names as before. Can not this data be modified?
Colors should be linked to an id not by name or color. I need a solution to this problem, but I will have to review the entire site.

Hi There,

Upon checking, I see that you have different theme activated on your site (check secure note).

Could you please confirm?

Thanks!

Yes, is a chiltheme of Pro

Hi there.

I was able to replicate this issue and I have added this to our issue tracker so it can be considered for future development.

Thanks for your patience.

So, by the moment there isn’t a solution?

Hello There,

As of this moment, there is none. If you rename the color, you will have to go each of the option using this color and make sure that it is using the newly renamed color and hit the save button. This is to make sure that all the options is using your newly renamed colors.

Thank you for your understanding.

:tired_face:

Try to fix this, it’s not useful. As i said before i think it’s better link the color template to an id, so if i want to change name color o color itself, there is no problem…

Hello There,

Your feedback has been noted.
Once our developer fix the issue, a new updating will be rolling out.

Please bear with us.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.