Problem with colomn, vertical-align:middle

See here the video that i made for you guys

https://streamable.com/zkp20

I have in css, two classes.

The first class is

swapcolumns

with the code

"
. x-section. x container. swapcolumns {
display: -Webkit box;
display: -ms-flexbox;
display: flex;
Webkit-box-orient: horizontal;
webkit box director: reverse;
-ms-flex-direction: row-reverse;
flex-direction: row-reverse;

}
"
This code above, that shuffel the columns.

The second thing I want to do is put the text in the middle of the column.
I created a class with the name “middle”.

That works, but not in all columns.

(PLEASE SEE VIDEO)

Can you guys help me out?

http://www.happyfranchise.nl/
Here is the website right now.

Kind regards.

Nick Walgers
nwvgroep.nl

Hello Nick,

Thanks for writing in! The code vertical-align: middle!important; will only work in rows where the marginless columns option is enabled. Please check your rows and make sure that it is enabled.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.