my web page is www.irdi.ch
@media (max-width: 1160px)
I have set up my menu to collapse into an icon
The problem is that the content exspand automatically and cannot be closed.
What did I do wrong?
my web page is www.irdi.ch
@media (max-width: 1160px)
I have set up my menu to collapse into an icon
The problem is that the content exspand automatically and cannot be closed.
What did I do wrong?
Hi there,
I checked your website and the menu is working ok:

Would you please kindly make sure you give us more detailed information about the case with screenshots? Also, tell us how we reproduce the issue and which device to use for testing.
Also, tell us how you set your menu? Did you customize something? If yes then give us detailed about the customization.
Thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.