Problem with Category Pages

Hello, I have problems with some category pages. If I hover on this page (http://www.firmenkontakttag.de/jobs-praktika-thesis/) about the items, the categories are displayed. Unfortunately the category pages do not work. What could be the problem? Can you help me?

http://www.firmenkontakttag.de/category/fachbereiche/inf-elektrotechnik/

Best regards
Lennart

Hello,

Thanks for using our theme!

I have checked your Dashboard and I could not find any issue at the first impression. But you can check if there`s any kind of conflict disabling all the plugins and checking the archive page again.

Hello,

deactivation of the plugins did not solve the problem. But I still have a few other information.

The categories were created under taxonomies, which I created with CPT UI. Exactly these category archive pages do not work.

The only archives that work are “News”. What could be the problem?

The news archive is the only one that is displayed.

You can also use this site here. It is a clone. Your user data also work here.

http://fkt2.lennart-theede.de/jobs-praktika-thesis/

http://fkt2.lennart-theede.de/category/fachbereiche/inf-elektrotechnik/

Regretfully, we could not support issues resulting from setting up a custom post type. Please contact CPT UI plugin support.

Thank you for understanding.