Problem with accordion

Hi there,

I’ve been having a problem with the accordion that appears under the header ‘Selected Passage from Manas’ on this page http://www.eurasianwhispers.com/manaschi-kyrgyzstan/

For some reason the accordion structure itself isn’t appearing (although it looks fine in cornerstone), for instance you can’t see the white background and the header for the first accordion item isn’t visible

Do you know what’s going on here?

Thanks,
EW

Hi,

Please check your accordion content and make sure your html tags are properly closed.

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

Hi Paul,

The html tags seem to be OK, but the problem is still there.

Giving you the login credentials now

Thanks,
EW

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the information. I have logged and check the page. There is nothing wrong when checked in Cornerstone page. This could just be a caching issue. I already purge your plugin caches and still not resolve. Since you are using SiteGround, could you please disable the supercacher in your hosting panel? The SuperCacher is developed by SiteGround exclusively for their customers. It increases the number of hits a site can handle and boosts the website loading speed. The SuperCacher includes 4 different caching options for maximum optimization of your websites. You can access the tool by clicking on the SuperCacher icon in your cPanel.

For more information about this, please check it out here: https://www.siteground.com/tutorials/supercacher/supercacher_intro.htm

Hope this helps.

Hi Rue,

I disabled the supercacher and made sure to clear the remaining caches but that didn’t make any difference unfortunately.

EW

Hello There,

I finally figured out the issue. It turns out that it is because of your custom headline shortcode enclosed with a broken <p> tag inside a custom headline element which is of course invalid.

I have edited the page to resolved the issue.

Thank you so much for your help, Rue - it’s much appreciated!

EW

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.