Problem Validating a Licence

Hi,
I am having trouble validating a Pro licence on https://jigsawdev.umbobotati.co.uk/
I know my code works as I used it earlier today.
I have tried deleting pro and pro-child but still no joy.
Please can you advise what i should do.
Thanks

Hey Steve,

Thanks for reaching out!

Would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check your backend settings? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Cheers!

Hi secure note now added, thanks

Hi Steve,

I went ahead and used the License Key on your website and now it is validated. I would suggest you update the Pro to its latest version to avoid any further issues.

Thanks

Ok, as it wasn’t accepting the licence I wasnt allowed to update Pro, all good now. Thanks

Hi Steve,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

Hello
I am now getting the same error on a different site http://www.premierwaste.org.uk/
I enter the licence code (used many times) I get the initial message that the site is licensed but then it reverts to unlicensed.
I can not update Pro as it is unlicensed.
Please advise what I should do.
Thanks

Hi Steve,

There might be a few different reasons for this issue, I would suggest you troubleshoot the common issues related to the Product Validation

1. Location Issues
  2. Communication Error Messages

If none of the above helps, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Admin URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Ok, I just thought I would try and valid on Safari rather than Chrome and it worked. if I hit this issue again should I try incognito or a different browser?
Thanks

Hey Steve,

Yes, if you encounter the same issue again, you need to try using incognito mode or different browsers.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.