Problem Upgrade Pro to 6.3.3

Hello, I tried to update the Pro theme from version 5.1.5 to 6.3.3 but after this update the layout of the Woocommerce pages and products I had created are displayed incorrectly. It’s basically like the layout doesn’t work anymore. I was forced to restore the backup and everything was back to normal from the front end. The problem is that now from the back-end I can no longer edit pages with cornerstone because the page remains stationary on this screen

Can you help me understand/solve the problem? Thank you

Hi @scenaryo,

Thanks for reaching out.
There might be some different reasons behind your issue, I would like to suggest troubleshooting the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1.Theme Related Issue
2.Plugin Conflict
3.Theme Update related issue
4.Child Theme Related issue ** if you have activated it.
5.CSS/JS Customization
6.Disabling Cache
7.Disabling CDN
8.Increasing PHP Memory Limit

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of the above helps, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

I would also suggest you can copy your live site to a staging server and update the Pro into the latest version.
And, if everything goes fine in your staging please try by migrate from the staging server to live.

Thanks

I have already tried all the suggested solutions and as I have already said before, by updating the theme I can modify the pages, but the layout is compromised.

Below are the credentials to be able to access the site as administrator

Hello @scenaryo ,

It seems that you are using the older version of the theme(5.1.5) and there are some older versions of plugins and the older version of WordPress. I would suggest you update the theme, plugin, and WordPress. If it doesn’t work for you please follow these steps.

1. After updating the plugins and WordPress activate the default WordPress theme
  2. Delete the Pro theme.
  3. Download the fresh copy of the Pro theme from the Themeco account
  4. Install the Pro theme and activate it
  5. Purge all the cache from the cache plugin and temporarily deactivate the cache plugin

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copy your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I’ve already the solution you suggest, but the problem stay…
Below are the credentials to be able to access the site as administrator.

Hi @scenaryo,

I have checked and found that Cornerstone is working fine. Please check and let us know if you are still facing it.

Thanks

Setting the Main Pro Theme, Cornerstone starts working again. I exported all the custom templates I had created. I have done all theme updates and re-imported all layouts. Problem solved.

I therefore point out that by updating the Pro theme to the new versions, all the templates and custom layouts created are lost.

Thanks for the support.

I believe you encountered the Pro5 layout upgrade issue. More notes here. I’ve decided we probably need to run the raw sql updates as the default to try to prevent this as I’m sure that wasn’t fun to export and import all that. The issue usually stems from other plugins when changing the post type through WordPress. Glad we could assist here at least. Have a great day.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.