I have used the template of agency but i have changed the menu to the uber menu
unfortunately I have a loupe of search . I have selected it and is this one
any ideas how I can remove from my menu pleasee?
I have used the template of agency but i have changed the menu to the uber menu
unfortunately I have a loupe of search . I have selected it and is this one
any ideas how I can remove from my menu pleasee?
Secure Note this code i class=“x-icon-search” data-x-icon=“” aria-hidden=“true”
see
Hey There,
Thanks for writing in! Regretfully, at this time I am not entirely certain what it is you would like to accomplish based on the information given in your email. If you wouldn’t mind providing us with a little more clarification on what it is you’re wanting to do (a link to a similar example site would be very helpful, or perhaps some screenshots), we’ll be happy to provide you with a response once we have a better understanding of the situation.
Basically i have the search loupe on the air of my menu even it is not in a button … So basically i wish to delete it from the menu tab .

Hi again,
Thanks for the screenshot. Can you please provide the URL of your site so we can take a look?
Thanks!
send in the above one
Hello @Borislav.VD,
Thanks for sharing URL. 
You can remove search icon from X > Launch > Options > Header > Search > Navbar Search (turn off). https://screencast.com/t/Rd84J80F
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.