Problem to Create and Edit Feature Box in my company Homepage

Hello, Good day,

I’m Karthik here.I have a problem to create and edit the feature box in my homepage. I got search in themeco forum about this problem and you got reply that:

Please try doing the following:
In your wp-config.php located at the root directory of your site.

define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ );
define( ‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );
You can add it before the line

But I still cannot change the pictures in feature box either create the new feature box. So kindly please fix it. I will attached the picture and please do refer it.

My company URL : http://3thirds.net/wp/

Please guide me to figure out the problem. I don’t know why this theme always stop responding, please fix it. Thank you.

Hi There,

You had Cornerstone 2.01 which was buggy, I updated and you should be good to go.

Hope it helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.