Problem: Preview was unresponsive after loading on 1 page

Hello,

I also get this error:

The preview was unresponsive after loading. This is most often related to a plugin conflict or aggressive page cacheing.

I read in the forum and followed all instructions but nothing seems to help.

Only the home page has this issue al other pages are working fine.

Can you help me?

Hi there,

It seems that the homepage is corrupt. I used the Template feature of the Cornerstone to load the same page on my instalation:

It is not showing on my installation either. Then I switched to Skeleton mode and see 3 empty sections:

The sections are classic ones which is an old version. Please delete that page completely and add a new page for your homepage and use the Cornerstone. There you will find that the sections which you add are the new ones and not classic sections.

Thank you.

YES, thank you very much.

It is working fine now.

Thank you for the support.

Glad that we could be of a help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.