Problem on Woocommerce page

Hi.

I have a problem with my shop page in my web. I delay the update of the theme trying to avoid problems, i just did yesterday to the current version and this happened.

It shows the shop page in 3 colums, with all the products in the first one. In the second and third shows the footers (obiusly should be below). If you enter in any single products its ok. It happen in any device (pc and mobile), making impossible check the shop.

I just come back to the previous woocommerce version and the problem remains.

I apreciate your help.

The shop url is: https://www.agoracanina.com/escuela-online/.

Thanks

I just realice if I change in the Theme X options the woocommerce layout from Global to Full width the problem dissapear, but I miss the withgets from the sidebar.

I will keep like this until I find a solution, so people can buy in the shop. I atach a picture of how the problem looks.

Thanks

no reply? Thank you

Hello @agoracanina,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your site it seems that your website style is rendering from the Autoptimize minified CSS. I would suggest you purge all the cache and then temporarily deactivate the Autoptimize plugin and then check it again.

I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache
  5. Disabling Cdn
  6. Permalinks

I would also recommend you clear your browser cache and then check it again. If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.