Problem on hosgator with pro

I’m having several issues on hostgator at this domain cryptoera.org…

  1. The header builder is not working properly: the dropdown menu doesn’t work, i have issues with the previews of headers footers etc…
  2. The addons are causing issues too: I can’t use properly Revolution Slider (can’t activate more thatn one slide and the preview sent back this error: Not Acceptable!

An appropriate representation of the requested resource could not be found on this server. This error was generated by Mod_Security.)

I hope I will be able to figure them out soon! I really need to have the website 100% operative as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance

Hi there,

Please contact your hosting service provider and ask them to remove the mod_security rules from your website URLs.

Also kindly make sure that you increase the PHP memory limit:

You may need to ask your hosting service provider to do the same thing on their end too.

Thank you.