Problem: No highlighting when editing Custom CSS or JS in the Pro Launcher

It’s kinda troublesome when editing the Custom CSS and JS in the Pro Launcher/Cornerstone Editor, there is no visible highlight when click-dragging to select text.

Do I need to change display settings? Or is there some other bug that causes this? Please add highlighting! Thanks!

Hey,

To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Oh, I didn’t think this had anything to do with our website, in particular. I thought it was part of the Pro Theme framework?

okumf.org/okumf_v2 if you need it.

Hi There,

Thank you for the URL this is a know bug and it was already reported to our developer for investigation. We’re sorry for the inconvenience this has cause you. Thank you for understanding.

Okie doke. As long as it’s in the pipeline.

Thanks!

You’re welcome.