I’m working on a staging site and have that put in under my licenses, but when I hit the Launch button in the admin, I get prompted to log back into the website, but it won’t take my login info.
Hi,
Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note
- Link to your site
- WordPress Admin username / password
- FTP credentials
All the best!
I’m not sure why I didn’t think to do this yesterday (I’ll chalk it up to my brain being fried from overworking), but I figured it out. I deactivated all my plugins then reactivated them. The culprit seems to be WP Super Cache.
Hi There,
It is recommended to leave cache plugins off during the development, you can turn them on once you have finished your site.
Hope it helps!
10-4. Thanks for the prompt replies, even if I did figure out my own goof!
You are most welcome!
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.