Hi There,
I have problems in the source code of my homepage on the line 624, 626 and 1261
Do you know how I can fix the problem?
Best regards
Hi There,
I have problems in the source code of my homepage on the line 624, 626 and 1261
Do you know how I can fix the problem?
Best regards
Hello @Blume-REMC,
Thanks for asking. 
Can you please elaborate your question and the problem you are seeing in source code? Do you see issues with rendered HTML code? I had a look at the HTML code of the home page and don’t see any issues with the source code.
Thanks.
Oh, I can see that the lines are slipping, because I am still working on the homepage, for clarification here a screenshot

With best regards Blume
Hi Blume,
Sorry but the screenshot you posted is not very clear.
Where are you seeing this error or what tool are you using that notifies you about the error on the page?
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.