Problem importing sample and activating plugin

I have the follwing problems:

1- I cannot Import Integrety8 template
2- I cannot Activate X – Email Forms (MailChimp) plugin

Any idea on how to fix?

Hello There,

Thanks for posting in! We recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' ); define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

We would loved to know if this has work for you. And if still it doesn’t work, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look?

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
​
Thank you.

this has been added before I reported the problem so obviously it is not helping. I already have all my credentials and FTP access by email under Support (40516). Can you pls get the credentials from there and see how to fix this issue? thanks

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! I did some further investigation. I noticed that you are using PHP version 5.4.45 and WordPress 4.7 requires at least 7.0 (https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/). This could possibly be the cause of the issue. In most cases you cannot update your PHP version yourself and need to contact your host about this. The upgrade process is an easy process and should be something your host can do for you without affecting your website or charging you for it. Here’s a letter you can send to your hosting company:

Dear host,

I'm interested in running the open-source WordPress <https://wordpress.org/> web software and 
I was wondering if my account supported the following:

- PHP 7 or greater
- MySQL 5.6 or greater
- The mod_rewrite Apache module
- HTTPS support

Looking forward to your reply.

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.