Problem getting Google Analytics working

Hi,

Having an issue getting Google Analytics extension working. I have gone to Google and got my tracking code and enter it into the extension, but for some reason after updating the code changes. On checking on the Google site it says that my pages do not have the tracking code.

I will add the code that I am given and what the extension ends up changing it to in a secure message.

Regards,

Mark

Have just noticed that this forum does not let me add the code to the secure message. Please advise how I can show you this problem.

Hi there,

This is an identified but that was already added in our issue tracker.

For the meantime, please disable Google Analytics plugin and make use of the Insert Header and Footer plugin instead (https://wordpress.org/plugins/insert-headers-and-footers/9).

This should help you resolve the current issue while we have to fix this problem in our bundled plugin.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.