Problem for update template

Hello, I have a problem in the template I do not see the gallery Envira inside the cornerstone, for the update of the template I do not have access to the license, I lost contact with the web designer, then I bought again the template X, but it is not the steps to update without losing the current design, I can not find it in the support. thank you very much

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

It’s not recommended to update your live site from very old version to the new one. You’ll have to do in in staging site and fix all the issues after the update. It’s very old and there will be feature gaps that will cause issues, it’s similar to redesign but instead, you’ll have to re-do some of your site’s content and options to make it work for new versions. I recommend to consult it to a developer or webmaster as this is more on site’s maintenance and not a simple one.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.