Problem download theme

I can not download it

Hello Francisco,

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Regards.

Hello Francisco,

Which site demo content you would like to install?

Kindly let us know.

Auto Template

Hello Francisco,

Thank you for the credentials, I did everything I could but it seems this is a server-side configuration issue.

I see that you have a PHP version 5.6.24, please contact your host and ask on how you can update this to PHP version 7.1 or higher. And ask if they have a security features that could possibly blocking the cornerstone-endpoint

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Estimado,

was updated but the problem continued

Hello Francisco,

I have run an investigation with your issue. I also set up a test site in my local testing server and imported the Auto demo site. On my end, I did not encountered any issues. In your site, the importing is stuck. All I am seeing until now is this:

It looks like your server is blocking connections to our themeco server or that there is something that is causing this like server misconfiguration. Can you please use a different staging URL like flywheel, siteground or pantheon.io sites? This is where you can easily install the demo sites and have your staging site ready to be deployed to your new domain or site. Plus, there server settings is equip and has been tested to run the theme flawlessly.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

:sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

hello, I just try again and I got notice that I don’t have problem with download in Renew, Integrity and Ethos templates, maybe this can help you to figure out what is happening, I put Integrity template without any problem, is there a way to download the other templates from another place?

Hi Francisco,

I understand that I said above PHP version 7.1 or higher, but would you mind switching the PHP version to just PHP 7.1?

I also submitted this to our issue tracker now as this seems to look like a bug with the demo.

Happy New Year,

Dear firech,

I just installed Xampp with the PHP 7.1.33 Version and the problem still persist, what else can we do/check?

Thanks in advance

Hey Francisco,

Another support staff here and I tested in all of my test sites both local and online and the demos install completely including the Auto demo.

This means that this is an issue with your server. It’s highly likely a ModSecurity or other security blocking the connection to our server or other server limitations. Regretfully, we could not help investigating what the exact cause is because we do not have control over the server.

Please move your site to standard web hosts like Runel mentioned as there is no other way to download the templates.

Thank you for understanding.

Greetings Crhistian,

We are currently installing PHP and Wordpress on a computer of the company using Xampp, I do not know if you know it but if so, you recommend some version of Xampp ?,
meanwhile we will look for another hosting for our page.

thanks for your help!

Hey Francisco,

I’m sorry but I don’t use XAMPP. Try Local by Flywheel. If it still doesn’t work, something maybe is wrong with the local machine in which case, you should really setup an online dev site.

Thanks.

Dear friends!

We have found new evidence of the problem, we downloaded the version of X-Theme 7.0.4 and we had no problem downloading the different site themes, the problems arise once we update this version to the latest 7.1.2, maybe now you can investigate and find out what the inconvenience may be.

Greetings and Thanks!

Hi Francisco,

Thank you for that additional info, this has been added to our bug tracking list to investigate further,

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Any update on this? I have the exact same problem it appears.

Hi @warrenaikema,

I checked our Issue Tracker and our development team is still working on the case. It seems that this is happening in some environments and not for others.

Would you please kindly go to WordPress Dashboard > Pro > Status and click the Copy Details button at the right-hand side of the screen?

Then I’d appreciate it if you paste the information in your reply here so that we can compare your setup with ours.

Thank you for your cooperation :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.