Problem clicking on modal video

Hello!

I am working on a page with many videos on modals, i try to put each one on a video element, and also try ied as embed links on raw content, but the page constantly crashes on mobile devices with something like " too many redirects occurred". I applied a partial solution with a different method from this link:

But now, when i click on the video to play and load the data (On pc and mobile), the modal closes, is there any solution to this? Or is there a way to use the video element without load all the data or get the “too many redirects occurred” error?

I really appreciate your help

Hello Fede,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your page and I am not seeing the video element contact. What I am seeing is a Youtube Player container. Did you use any code or custom video elements?

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Yes, i use a custom element ( like <div class="youtube-player" data-id="VIDEO_ID"></div>) according to the suggestion on:

Because I tried with video element and raw element but the " too many redirects occurred" error persist with both of them.

Thank You very much.

Hello Fede,

The custom Javascript created a conflict with the modal element which is why the modal closes as soon as you click on the video. Regretfully we do not have any control over the custom script. We can only give support to the built-in elements in the theme. It is best that you contact the creator of the script for further assistance. He should be able to provide a solution to why the script is closing the modal element upon clicking on it.

Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you very much! I will contact the creator.

Hi Fede,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.