Probably overlooking something simple.... Looping over CPT post objects

Hi there,

There is so much documentation on loopers and ACF, i can’t see the forest because of all the trees so to speak.

Here is what i am trying to do:

I have a CPT called ‘custom lessons’. That has an ACF repeater field associated with it, so that i can connect it to a CPT called exercises:

So:
AM360-lesson
I
I
------ exercise
------- exercise
------- exercise

In the layouts for AM360 lessons, i want to loop over the exercise CPT object to get simple things, like ‘title’ etc., so that each lesson has buttons directly linking to the exercises.

Se ACF for AM360 lessons here

These exercises are CPT’s very much like regular posts, but with a few ACF fields added.

In the row i have set up a DC looper provider {{dc:acf:post_field field=“exercise_modules”}}

That is then consumed in a column. This column is also a DC provider with {{dc:looper:item field=‘exercise’}}.

In the column, i then have a text element set as a consumer. But both {{dc:looper:field key=“title”}} and {{dc:post:title}} return the title of the post at the top of the hierarchy?

Seems like i managed to resolve this.

Hi Tristan,

Great that it is resolved now.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.