Probably BUG: option to set the length of excerpt on Blog Option

On: Theme Options > Blog > Content

I read the following inforrmation

INFO: Selecting the “Enable Full Post Content on Index” option below will allow the entire contents of your posts to be shown on the post index pages for all stacks. Deselecting this option will allow you to set the length of your excerpt

But,
Deselcting “FULL POST CONTENT ON INDEX” option you will NOT allow to set the length of your excerpt
Only selecting ON the “FULL POST CONTENT ON INDEX” option, you ill allow you to set the length of your excerpt

This, I believe, must be the opposite.

Thanks for writing in to let us know! It’s been mentioned by a few people and I believe this was fixed in Pro 2.0.0 and X 6.0.0. If you update you should see that reflected.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.