Pro & X? I am confused what is what

Just bought X from ThemeForest.

I did not know Pro Theme existed until after I bought X Theme from ThemeForest.

Is X going to be discontinued?

How do I upgrade or do I need to upgrade to Pro?

They are two separate products?

I have 6 licenses of X Theme and I am really confused at how it relates to Pro.

Hi There,

Thanks for asking!

You are right X and Pro are two different products. You can update to Pro from X for $20 from Apex Dashboard.
Don’t be panic as X will be there in theme forest. There is no planning to discontinue the theme. It will be there and update and support will be there as of now.

Regarding pro : PRO having some advance functionality like Header builder and Footer Builder so that you can design any kind of header and footer design for your site. Which is not available in X.

Hope this is clear to you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.