Hoire there!
I’m now using the theme “PRO” and “Header builder” for a while, satisfied, I want the logo to get bigger and smaller, even if users are going to scroll.
The effect is now minimally visible. How can I make the logo bigger?
Hoire there!
I’m now using the theme “PRO” and “Header builder” for a while, satisfied, I want the logo to get bigger and smaller, even if users are going to scroll.
The effect is now minimally visible. How can I make the logo bigger?
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in.
I can’t access your site, maybe it has wrong spelling?
The logo will change its scale according to the shrink ratio of your header bar. You can’t directly change its size unless you’ll change the ratio and height of your header bar.
Thanks.
What is the error you get ? i check the link and also other people and its working fine over here
try
Hi there,
Please try to add this code in the custom CSS:
.x-bar-fixed .log0 {
width: 80px;
height: 80px !important;
}
Hope this helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.