Hey,
I just noticed that on the translated page the contact form is not working. It doesn’t send the email.
In the console I see the following:
https://www.theurl.com/wp-json/?lang=en/contact-form-7/v1/contact-forms/59/feedback 404 ()
Hey,
I just noticed that on the translated page the contact form is not working. It doesn’t send the email.
In the console I see the following:
https://www.theurl.com/wp-json/?lang=en/contact-form-7/v1/contact-forms/59/feedback 404 ()
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in! Could you please provide us with the URL to your site? so that we can look into your issue.
Thanks!
I had to do a workaround so you won’t be able to see this error.
What basically happend:
I have a german page with a contact form.
I translated it with WPML.
Much later I realized, that the translated page doesn’t send the form. It gives me the error i posted.
Wich is pretty shitty since we had a form for registering for an event and we noticed the error over 1 week after we sent out a newsletter providing that registration link…
Hi there,
I see, is it working now? Based from the initial post, it’s sending to data to the URL that doesn’t exist and that’s because the form’s action is a relative URL instead of Absolute path URL.
Since there is no provided URL then I can’t really verify any of it 
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.