Pro Woocommerce Layout with component does not show the local Google font

Hi,

I have built a customers website with Pro and WPML.
I have built a shop page layout and a shop category layout.
Both work fine now.

Beneath the headline of each layout there shall be a introduction text or category description text.
That works.

Beneath this text shall be a Text like on line “Sincerely” and one line “(Name of Shop owner)”
I have put these two lines in a component to use it everywhere.
This all works, BUT:

The name of the shop owner in the second line shall always be written in the local google font “Mrs Saint Delafield”.
I use this local font everywhere on the website, and it works.
But on the shop page and on the category archive pages, for which I built the two layouts, the font is not displayed.
Strangely, the font is displayed correctly in the pagebuilder, but not in the front end!

Screenshot:
https://capture.dropbox.com/Vi1uyJfoOOVg30Gr

Shop page:

Category archive:

Hope you can help.

Thank you & regards,
Hannes

Hello Hannes,

Thanks for writing in! I have inspected the pages and I found out that the shop page does not have the global block styling. Did you use a shortcode or the Component element to display that block? We would love to check your layout. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

U use the component element.
See secure not for credentials.
Thank you

Hello @salilou,

The password does not work for us. Please double-check it. In the meantime, please edit your layout, and instead of using the Component element, insert it as a Component element.

Hope this helps.

Sorry, here is the new password.

In “Search Elements” I have no section “Components”

Ah now I see, I had to set the component free as global component element.
Now it works.
What a nice feature.
Thank you very much!
However, using the component as I did first should work as well, right?

Best regards,
Hannes

Hello Hannes,

The Component element works for the previous Global Blocks. It has its limits which is why sometimes, the styles do not display on some pages as it gets overridden by the parent Section element. The best way to utilize it is to make it as a new element component that you can easily insert anywhere.

Best Regards.

I understand, all right.
Thank you!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.