Pro & WooCommerce - change The Shop title

Hi,

Where can I change the name of the shop page in Pro theme? In X I get the option in Customizer -> Integrity. In Pro, however, launching Theme Options -> Integrity only shows the option to select light and dark theme. There is no option to change the title in Theme Options -> WooCommerce either.

Am I just blind?

Thanks!

Hi There,

No, that is how it works. When using Pro headers, the content of the entire header depends on what we built on the builder and not on the theme options settings like when using legacy headers. The developer are working on an elements that will get this information automatically. We will let you know once we have update on this one. Thank you for understanding.

You can check this link for more information: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-pro-known-issues/203
The title is part of the landmark header and as stated:

Landmark header, breadcrumbs and portfolio filters aren’t available. A breadcrumb element will be introduced in the next release. While the landmark header won’t return in the same fashion, we are looking into viable ways to bring some of that functionality across.

Hi Lely,

Thanks for the reply. I’ll just change it with CSS for now then.

Have a nice day,

  • Benjamin

Really glad that we could be of help!

Have a great day :slight_smile:

Cheers,