Pro will not let me load Cornerstone

Hi there,

I was working on http://www.junkboxltd.co.uk/ a few days ago and everything was fine.
Now when I go to a page and click on the button ‘edit with Pro’ - it just reloads the page and says ‘this page has been updated.’

I havent changed any files or update Pro, so not sure why this would suddenly not be working.
Just reuploaded the version of Pro I was using before via FTP incase the files corrupted or didnt load properly, but the issue remains.

I used a mac the other day to develop, and now using a PC to try and login and make changes - although I am unsure how this would make any difference.

Please advise.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! The most probable cause would be a low memory issue. Could you please try adding the following code into your wp-config.php file.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line:

/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Hi there,

That has solved the issue, many thanks. Not sure why I havent seen this before.
Is this an issue specific to Pro?

Hi there,

This is not specific to X or Pro.

How many activated plugins you have? Usually when you have some resource intensive plugins activated and also when you have reasonable amount of traffic to the site, you will need more resources like memory allocations to handle those requests.

Thanks!

Hi there,

I only had 4 plugins on the site.
I have also just created a new site and only have 2 plugins - same problem.

http://www.simplysignspreview.com/ricklean

They are just the plugins that come bundled with your theme.
Odd seeing this has only happened since your recent update.
Any advice greatly appreciated.

Hi there,

Sadly the fix does not work on on the new Ricklean site.
I am not sure what to do.

Hi There,

Could you please install the following plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-serverinfo/1) and then head over to Dashboard -> WP-Serverinfo and check the following information.

PHP version
PHP Max Script Execute Time
Memory Limit

We do recommend PHP v5.6.32 or higher, max script execution time 120 or higher and memory limit 256MB or higher (512MB recommended) to run Cornerstone smoothly.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.