Pro: Where are my blog category headers?

As I recall in X the headers for specific pages, e.g., blog categories, were handled by the _landmark_header.php. I know in Pro, that file is depricated, however, why can I not see the category headers on blog pages and what file controls them now? Thanks!!

Hi There,

_landmark-header.php still handles X theme header and Pro theme legacy header. It is on a new location here:
\x\framework\legacy\cranium\headers\views{stack}
\pro\framework\legacy\cranium\headers\views{stack}

In Pro, when you are using legacy header that file still handles the titles, but using the builder, what we built is what we get. There is an open feature request that will get title automatically like how breadcrumbs element work on the latest version.

Hope this helps.

Thank you! Yes, I located that file. I am confused why am I not seeing any headers at all? Thank you!

Are you saying that when creating a custom header using pro that it overrides _landmark-header.php, thus auto headers will not work?

Hi,

That’s correct, when you assign a pro header to a page it will override _landmark_header.php.

Thanks

Thanks for the clarification. I just exttended base.php to suit my needs.

Glad you were able to utilize it according your requirement :slight_smile: