Pro Visual Composer Wont Activate

I have a situation where I need to use visual computer however it wont seem to activate. Any idea’s?
I click install, get the check mark, click go activate and then the plugin list is empty. Willing to install manually.

Hello @avatar-computing,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Can you please share website login details (url/username/password) and FTP details in a secure note for us to take a closer look?

Thanks.

Hey Prasant, thanks for the quick reply!
Info is in the secure note above, thanks for the help.
-Zach

Hello Zach,

Thanks for sharing login details. :slight_smile:

The problem you are facing is a bit peculiar. I tried to install Visual Composer from Pro > Validation > Extension and it shows that plugin is installed. Whereas in installed plugins section Visual Composer won’t list.

To test further I logged into FTP and tried uploading the plugin manually just to see whether or not issue is still there. However, after sometime I can see that you have exceeded the allocated disk space. Please see screenshot. In that regards you should get in touch with hosting provider to increase disk space and that should fix the plugin installation problem you are facing.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.