Pro Version: 5.0.8 font question

How to update fonts please?

Set Google fonts Oswald as Headings and Handlee as Body in Navigation/Fonts and Save.

Set Google fonts Oswald as Headings and Handlee as Body in Typography.

Upload both fonts to server /site-name/wp-content/themes/pro-2/framework/fonts/Oswald and /site-nmaewp-content/themes/pro-2/framework/fonts/Handlee

Flush browser cache

What am I missing please to get these fonts to display?

Hello Harry,

Thanks for writing to us.

To use the Google font please have a look at our doc to learn more about how to use Google font.

In case if it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello Harry,

Thanks for the updates. I have taken your issue closely and I found out that you seem to have inserted a broken color RGB code in the background color option in your theme options, Cornerstone > Theme Options > Layout and Design.

The correct RGB code should be rgb(255, 255, 255). Please have it update to resolve the font issue.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

That’s fixed it. Thank you so much. In future I must be more careful with the syntax. And make just one change at a time. Two lessons learned!

Glad to hear that, Harry.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.