Pro Validation Issues

I have multiple sites that are using the Pro theme. I bought the unlimited lifetime pro license a while back. On several of the sites I get a message that says the theme is not validated and every time I go to put the validation code in it says “Congratulations! Your site is now validated.” the page refreshes and it shows as if not validated and it doesn’t allow me to update plugins or anything. I have tried all the steps including disabling all plugins and trying again, etc. Nothing seems to work. Again, this is happening on multiple sites - some new and some that have been using the theme for a few years. Can you please help?

Hello @msndrstd,

Thanks for writing in! You should log in to your Themeco account first and then go to the licenses page. Select the Pro Unlimited license and hit the “Add New Site”. It will give you the Pro Unlimited license. Copy the license code and use this to validate your site. You will have to do these steps so that the site that is being validated will also be assigned to the pro Unlimited license code.

Best Regards.

That is what I do and then after it says you Have successfully validated the site the page refreshes and the site is immediately no longer validated.

Hello @msndrstd,

The last time I checked your site, it is already validated. I have confirmed it by logging out and logging in again just to make sure or at least replicate the issue. The screenshot in my previous reply is the result of my test. Does the issue happening on another site?

Kindly let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.