Pro v2 Modal dropdown Z order

Hi

Really making headway with my site an getting to appreciate the design of v2 elements.

My question is can I adjust the z order of modal elements or colums so when the browser is resized and the elements are re aligned to vertical, the Drop down modal appears on top?

Your guidance is appreciated.

Regards
Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Regretfully, It could only be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.

Thanks for understanding. Take care!

Hi Paul

Thank you for your quick response - I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing anything. I will seek a developer for assistance.

Do you think it is worth while submitting a feature request? for a future release of the PRO theme as it may be something other customers may require?

Hope you have a great Christmas…
Regards
Jeff

Hi There,

Thanks for your suggestion. Any way we will be reviewing this request for the future road map.
I will pass this to our development team.

Thanks and appreciates your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.