Pro (v2.0.0-beta2)?

One of my website has this update available Pro (v2.0.0-beta2).
It is weird that it is in only this one, and my other sites do not show this update.
Is this true or it is kind of spam?
I checked in Forum about this Pro v2.0.0 and it did not show any entry or info about.

Thank you very much in advanced for your feedback about this udate.

Bogar

It’s a beta release for testing, don’t update any of your live sites to it. The only way to see that update is if you’re subscribed to beta releases in your Apex account. If you aren’t it may be a glitch.

Safe to ignore, just dont run the update :slight_smile:

Thank you MIchael,
I was helping in the Beta Team when I was creating that website, and I still helped for some months after I finished it.
Now, that site is live, and i will follow your advice, not to update it.
I have a production multisite, how can I change the Beta to it?

Have a good day,

Bogar

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.